Managed Discretionary Account - Your Portfolio
A Managed Discretionary Account is a share portfolio that is managed by a professional investment advisor on your behalf, with investment decisions made at your advisor’s discretion.
At Shaw, we have many years of experience in managing discretionary accounts using tried and tested investment strategies.
Our Managed Discretionary Account product - Your Portfolio - offers individuals key investment benefits, including:
- A specially tailored share portfolio that takes into account your existing portfolio, investment objectives, risk appetite and other factors influencing investment decisions
- Tax advantages of individual direct share ownership
- Superior returns through portfolio management expertise
- Innovative investment strategies, including hedging and leveraging
- Accurate and comprehensive reporting on your portfolio through Shaw’s Portfolio Administration Service
- Access to Shaw Online
Managed funds, listed investment companies and individual share ownership can offer you some of these benefits, but only a Managed Discretionary Account combines them all.
Beyond the control, performance and tax benefits, you will enjoy high quality services, comprehensive reporting and online access to portfolio information and investment research. We provide discretionary portfolio management services to high net worth clients and trustees.
Whether you are a busy executive, a retiree, a DIY super fund or a keen investor, you can benefit from our tailored portfolio solutions.
If you would like to learn more about our Managed Discretionary Account services, please contact Simon Gray on (02) 9238 1238.
Return to Top