The research team includes highly experienced analysts, some with up to 25 years of experience.
Our research team highlights market opportunities, utilising their insightful perspectives based on their experience, and makes this information available to you and your advisor.
In analysing a listed company, Shaw's research analysts adopt a methodical approach. Analysts start with fundamental drivers such as sector and industry growth as well as the company's market positioning, growth outlook and balance sheet. Analysts often combine discussions with company management and site visits with their own research in providing their recommendations. Importantly, any analysis is set within a clear context of a market overview.
The research team provides the following research:
Return to Top
- Morning Comments and opinions
- The latest Shaw analyst recommendations and breaking news
- Specialist reports on commodities, dividends, reporting dates and income securities
- Company Profile, combining recent analyst comments on each company
- Quarterly Research Monitor that covers equity market overviews, sector overviews, preferred stock and portfolio administration, action stocks with recommendations